You don't have snow chains or snow tyres? Or you simply don't want to drive in the mountains?
The snow shuttle is the ideal solution for reaching Le Markstein's slopes. Linking the Thur Valley to the resort, the snow shuttle is not only practical but also economical, and entitles you to receive many reductions on ski passes, ski lessons, equipment rental or even onsite meals and refreshments !
Warning : due to uncertain weather conditions, please contact your tourist offices to be sure that the snow shuttle is in service.
Operates from 17th December 2016 to 5th March 2017*, every day during the school holidays in area B; and on Saturdays and Sundays outside of school holidays. Timetables available to download below.
* depending on snow conditions
Information - Reservations:
€5 return ticket; free-of-charge for children under 5 years.
ON LUGE TRACK
• €0.5 on the driver ticket
ON SKI PASSES
• €1.5 on a one day alpine ski pass
• €1 on a half-day alpine ski pass
• €1 on a one day cross-country ski pass
ON SKIING LESSONS
• €2 discount on group lessons (per Ticket)
• €10 discount on group lessons (5 days)
ON EQUIPMENT RENTAL
• 10 % discount at Speck-sports (daily rental)
IN LE MARKSTEIN RESTAURANTS
• 1 free drink with each meal bought at the Wolf or Bull restaurant or at the Bar du Téléski (ski lift bar)
• 10 % discount on a hot meal at Le Tremplin restaurant
• 10 % discount on a hot meal at La Ferme du Markstein restaurant
• 1 free coffee with each meal bought at Auberge du Steinlebach