La Faïencerie de la Doller is a crafts company specialising in earthenware.
They manufacture art ceramics there as well as sun dials. It is also a training centre. Ceramic courses are run throughout the year as well as courses on glazes.
In recent years, the factory has opened up to the field of dowsing. Its products are manufactured using handcraft techniques to obtain the maximum beneficial effects. Made from special clay, they are fired in the kiln at over 1000°C, which makes them very strong. All these products are sold in different colours.
Visits possible by appointment all year round from Tuesday to Friday from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 pm to 18:00.
Annual closure: 1st week of July (date to be confirmed)
24 rue de la Chapelle - 68116 Guewenheim
+333 89 82 86 85
see also :
- The Wesserling discovery trail
- South Gate to the Alsace Wine Route in Thann
- The Clog Gallery at Kruth
- Cottage craftworkers
- The François Schneider Foundation
- Kelsch weaving in Sentheim
- The Thur Doller Alsace train
- Steinbach - Silberthal mines
- Storckensohn Oil Mill
- geology house Sentheim
- The Wesserling Park