La galerie des sabots (the clog gallery) at Kruth is a showcase of original creations.
It is a private collection of more than 1000 samples of old and new clogs of all shapes and sizes, pained and sculpted.
In this workshop, old clogs come back to life and are adorned with all sorts of scenes from daily life, the cinema or sometimes unusual animals!
Visits all year round by appointment
14 Rue Basse - 68820 KRUTH
+333 89 82 27 30 or +336 68 39 60 90
Free entry - voluntary donations to l’Association des Serviteurs des Pauvres who work for orphans in Peru)
see also :
- South Gate to the Alsace Wine Route in Thann
- The Wesserling discovery trail
- Cottage craftworkers
- The François Schneider Foundation
- ceramic factory in Guewenheim
- Kelsch weaving in Sentheim
- The Thur Doller Alsace train
- Steinbach - Silberthal mines
- Storckensohn Oil Mill
- geology house Sentheim
- The Wesserling Park